Georgia Options is a Drug Free, Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Georgia Options Inc. benefits package for full-time employees includes eligibility for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Georgia Options, Inc. pays 70% of the employees’ medical insurance cost. Eligible employees receive $10,000 in life insurance at no cost.
Full-time employees also receive two weeks of annual and sick leave time; as well as six (6) days of personal leave.
******* PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL OF THE CURRENT OPENINGS *******
Georgia Options, Inc. seeks candidates interested in supporting individuals with developmental disabilities. A high school diploma or GED and a valid driver’s license and insured vehicle are required. Full-time and part-time positions available for day, evening, overnight, and weekend shifts.
Successful candidates must:
- Respect choices and preferences of person
- Treat the person with respect
- Have reliable transportation and provide proof of insurance
- Have ability to complete tasks involving lifting, pulling, bending, squatting, reaching, and driving
- Pass a drug screen and background check
- Upon hire, complete and maintain certification in all required training, including CPR/FA and Safety Care, as provided by Georgia Options
- Assist individual with hygiene and grooming
- Assist with housekeeping and meal preparation
- Document activities and behaviors and keep accurate records
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities is preferred.